Saturday, September 20, 2014
I really do hate being right sometimes. I believe that's enough said on the subject, don't you? All I know now is that action must be taken. The era of closed source languages is over and has been for some time.
Posted by GregC at 5:04 AM
Monday, September 15, 2014
My personal todo list on GNUstep at the moment in no particular order:
- XIB v5 support, currently working on this.
- Complete XIB/NIB creation via Gorm
- NSMetadata classes
- Involves looking into GWorkspace to see how metadata is extracted for files and to separate this functionality out.
- Printing on Windows. Integration with PrintDlg and GDI Printing API on Windows.
- Fix issues in buildtool/xcodebuild clone.
- WebKit implementation/Browser using CEF+elements of SWK
- Class Parser bugs fixed for ProjectCenter.
Posted by GregC at 10:27 AM